Last update: 19 January 2003
Pavel V. Aksonov
firstname.lastname@example.org (the employer who sent email to email@example.com, please resend it to new address)
2/2003 - now, Architect and Development Reviewer at TopCoder Software (USA, remotely via internet)
- Design and Development of more than 10 software components
- Design and Development reviewing more than 50 components
5/2001 - now, Software Engineer at SuccessfulMatch (USA, remotely via internet)
- Development of the universal engine for dating sites creating (www.millionairematch.com, www.deaffriendfinder.com, etc..)
- Development of web based email system (www.storagemail.com)
- Development of payment system
- Nuance and VoiceXML application developer
- Perl and Java programming combined with involvement of database software such as Oracle.
- Creating of comparison engines
- Preparation of problems for contests
- Checking solutions of contestants
- Training of winners for participate in International Olympiad of Informations
- Building graphics and user-interfaces
- Database system developer for client archived files.
- Generated database reports in response to account inquiries.
- Programming accounting projects
- Develop and implement databases to increase work flow and aid in organization
- Programming experience: VS.NET, C# (2+ years), Perl (6+ years), Java (4+ years), C/C++ (2+ years), Pascal (8+ years)
- Voice-programming experience: Nuance & Java SpeechObjects (1 year), VoiceXML (1 year)
- Web-development experience: ASP.NET (2+ years), HTML, CGI (5+ years), JSP (1+ year)
- Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, MySQL.
- In-depth working knowledge of a high end source control system (CVS, Subversion)
- Systems: Windows 9x/NT/2000, Linux, Solaris.
- 2003-12-05 2nd place in World Programming Development Contest
- 2001-10-20 5th place in ACM Regional contest
- 2000-02-15 English
- 2000-02-25 Master HTML programmer (world top score)
- 2000-03-25 Web programmer
- 2000-04-02 Master Perl programmer (world top score)
- 2000-11-02 Java 2 - Non-GUI programmer
- Extremly responsible and communicable.
- Good level of self-organization.
- Ability to find non-traditional ways of problems resolving